History and the farm
Now the farm spans over an area of 15 hectares, within which are carried out various activities of agriculture and livestock, and of course the accommodation and catering service. The company’s management bases its philosophy on respecting the environment.
In 1966 it became the property of the Novello family where they lived until 1981. After a few years, the family decided to give a new life to the property. The restoration has helped change the old farmhouse in a lively farm, preserving the characteristics of rural life from the early 1900’s.
In 1995, on the occasion of the renovation project, it was found a brick from the original house dating back to the original 1895. And so, 100 years later, the stone was placed in one of the arches of the porch, to commemorate the centenary of Ca ‘ Praetto.
In 2012 it was set up a photovoltaic plant to generate green energy with the aim to minimize your environmental impact.
Nature, flavour and tradition. Farmhouse Praetto.